Note 3 just shuts down

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
2 times now my phone has shut down for no reason and only way to reboot it is to take my battery out. Now since I am getting the note 4 I won't have this problem for long but it's another month away. Any way to fix this?

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
If the problem persist, try the factory reset. Don't forget to save your data prior to doing a factory reset.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
2 times now my phone has shut down for no reason and only way to reboot it is to take my battery out. Now since I am getting the note 4 I won't have this problem for long but it's another month away. Any way to fix this?

I had a similar issue a couple months back when I was experimenting with the voice unlock function. That seemed to be the last thing I changed before I started having issues where I would go to check my phone and it would be off.
Any chance you were using this option?
It doesn't sound completely the same as yours since my phone would turn back on without a battery pull.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue a couple months back when I was experimenting with the voice unlock function. That seemed to be the last thing I changed before I started having issues where I would go to check my phone and it would be off.
Any chance you were using this option?
It doesn't sound completely the same as yours since my phone would turn back on without a battery pull.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I don't think I turned it on. Minor issue considering in 3 weeks I'll be getting a note 4 or iPhone 6 plus (95% sure on note 4) so I'll deal with it if I have to. Just curious to the reason why

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2