What is wrong with the Touch Wiz

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the Note 3 right now and am seriously looking at upgrading to the LG G3 or HTC One. I see that some people do not like the UI that Samsung uses. What is wrong with the Touch Wiz UI? I know that they add a lot of useless programs but is that the only reason or is there more?

Thanks

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I like the Note 3 in some instances and not in others. When I used the G3 at the store I found the UI easier to use. The Note 3 seems somewhat confusing to use. So I was wondering about what people don't like about the TouchWiz to see if I am missing something.

amalcreater

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Since the day the Galaxy s came I've fallen in with loved Touchwiz as matter of fact it is one of the reason i will not be trading in my Vibrant for Nexus s, well until touchwiz is ported nexus s at least.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Nothing wrong with it, Note 3's UI can use a visual upgrade, but function wise, it is still the best in the market.

Of course, you should try the new toys out and see how you feel.

exactnexus

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I like touchwiz on my Note3... I don't get too much lag and I'm using many features more and more. I should try to make more use of the spen though. For some reason I'm resisting that. I recently picked up the flip cover with the window which I think is great!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how the UI is on the G3, but when I used the LG Optimus G I was very un-impressed with the UI and it seemed very unpolished compared to the same generation Samsung phone with TouchWiz. Yes, there is a lot going on in the TouchWiz interface, but I think some people like to knock it because Samsung in the big guy on the block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol