Google Wallet Support

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Does Google Wallet work with GN3? If it works for you please state which Note you have (carrier affiliated, unlocked, etc). Thank you! I want Note 4 but I want to see if GW will work with it

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile note 3. It works but no tap and pay. I use Softbank for tap and pay.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Google Wallet will work on any phone. Currently, Tap and Pay will only work on the Sprint Note 3 running KitKat in the US. None of this tells you anything about the Note 4 because it is based on support for the NFC chip in the phone. While I would hope Samsung took that into consideration when making the Note 4, we won't know for sure until someone in the US has a US carrier phone to try.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Google Wallet will work on any phone. Currently, Tap and Pay will only work on the Sprint Note 3 running KitKat in the US. None of this tells you anything about the Note 4 because it is based on support for the NFC chip in the phone. While I would hope Samsung took that into consideration when making the Note 4, we won't know for sure until someone in the US has a US carrier phone to try.

Thank you. I really hope they have tap to pay integration. I love google wallet. I guess we shall see

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar