What display mode are you currently using?

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been on 'Adapt display' since I got it. Maybe I should have a play around with this setting.

Of the four other options, Dynamic looks over saturated, Standard slightly brighter than Professional Photo and Movie quite dull. Then again, I'm far from any kind of expert.

Ok, I've set it to standard now and will see if I notice any difference in the next couple of days :)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I leave adapt display turned off... It takes a while to adapt and will often change (I notice it most often when browsing the web). I find dynamic way to oversaturated, standard a bit oversaturated, professional photo a bit UNDER done, and movie is just blah lol. If there was a mode between standard and professional photo, I'd use it. I flip between professional and standard bit tend to stay on professional more. It's all preference.

But yeah, adapt display I turned off within a day and have left it off since. If it was faster and smoother, maybe I'd use it but it kind of annoying to me. Maybe you don't mind it and that's fine. Just bugs me and I'm thankful I can disable it. It would drive me bonkers if it was forced on with no way to disable it

jim_h#AC

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
But yeah, adapt display I turned off within a day and have left it off since. If it was faster and smoother, maybe I'd use it but it kind of annoying to me. Maybe you don't mind it and that's fine. Just bugs me and I'm thankful I can disable it. It would drive me bonkers if it was forced on with no way to disable it
After two days with it set to Standard, I can't see any difference to when it was on Adapt. I really haven't spotted any changes or apps that look wrong because of the colour change. I'm setting it to Dynamic now for another go.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie