Does all countries make Note 3 screen quality the same way?

iain555

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, this might sound weird. Recently I went to Asia for work and most of my colleagues use Note 3's. But for some strange reason their screen looks so much shaper than mine especially when they take pictures the colours looks so much better.

Yesterday, after work I decided to go into the Samsung store just to check out the quality of their phones, and same again, the pictures and camera does looks a lot shaper.

I don't really know if I need to change some settings to get the full beneficial of the super amloed screen or simply UK makes a different quality of screen compare to other countries.

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, this might sound weird. Recently I went to Asia for work and most of my colleagues use Note 3's. But for some strange reason their screen looks so much shaper than mine especially when they take pictures the colours looks so much better.

Yesterday, after work I decided to go into the Samsung store just to check out the quality of their phones, and same again, the pictures and camera does looks a lot shaper.

I don't really know if I need to change some settings to get the full beneficial of the super amloed screen or simply UK makes a different quality of screen compare to other countries.

I think screens are different between manufacturers. Some manufacturers are franchise companies, so the quality of the product might differ slightly. Being in Asia, I think if you reason in terms of costs, production of higher starndard devices is more favourable maybe to very low distribution costs compared to exporting to other countires.

iain555

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Andriodprof, just a bit annoying knowing you've got the same phone as someone and theirs a bit better quality when it comes to taking pictures and viewing them. :(

ehsanulhaq6

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Try this:
Settings - device tab - display - screen mode
Try out different screen modes and see which one looks the best to you. I prefer dynamic. Hope this helps

ehsanulhaq6

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
If changing screen mode doesn't help, then you might have purchased note 3 n900, the exynos note which is manufactured for Asian countries. It doesn't feature 4G lte and has a slower processor in comparison to the snapdragon 800 note 3 n9005. Basically n900 is manufactured for developing countries, whereas n9005 is specifically made for Europe.
Samsung manufactures their smartphones in Korea, Vietnam and China. Korean phones are comparatively better than Vietnamese and Chinese ones. And the quality of parts may vary from region to region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12