How to delete pics from apps?

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Everytime I go to load pics from my phone to my computer, I always get a ton of extra pics added and I don't know where they're coming from. I think some are related to my Papa Johns app (always ingredient type pics) and I always have to go in and delete them off the hardrive. There us usually about 25 pics from this. Anyone know where they might be? I've looked all through the "my files" folder and haven't found them in there. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you're using the Windows Explorer option to Import Photos, right? That imports every single image, regardless of the folder--which means you'll also import cached images from the browser or from other apps. I suggest you use Windows Explorer to navigate to the folders that have your photos, and manually select photos to drag and drop onto your hard drive.

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like you're using the Windows Explorer option to Import Photos, right? That imports every single image, regardless of the folder--which means you'll also import cached images from the browser or from other apps. I suggest you use Windows Explorer to navigate to the folders that have your photos, and manually select photos to drag and drop onto your hard drive.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that next time!

Posted via Android Central App