GoPro Hero 4 Black App

Kev Landau

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I got the new GoPro Hero 4 Black. I downloaded the GoPro app from the Google Store. I cant connect GoPro to my Note 3? All it says is searching for camera and nothing ever happens. any suggestions?

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you have WiFi turned on, on your phone? It pairs with WiFi. The link I gave above explains step by step how to pair the camera to the phone.

partyguide

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
it depends on the android version you have. I had a hero3, and a samsung with 2.3.5, worked fine. now i have hero 4's, and the old android does not work. i had a long discussion with the go pro people, that was the conclusion. you may have to either upgrade your android version, or do like i did and get a new device?

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Go to GoPro.com, support, product update, pick your camera model. When you update, you can update the firmware and/or wifi connection. You must set up a password and an ssid for your camera. The app looks for the camera like it's a hotspot. But you have to setup the ssid and password on the camera first. Updating the firmware
gives you the option to set both while updating the firmware.
Once you have your camera setup, go to settings on your phone and look for the ssid you just setup. Select it, enter the password and then open the app.
Expect about a 2-3 second delay between what you see in person and what appears on screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power