Clearly legitimate Issues

Formerly Known As

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I am sure that there are many folks posting here with legitimate Issues.
However, it gets a little depressing reading post after negative post.
Besides myself is there anyone out there who is (reasonably) happy with their note 3?
I just went past my one year of ownership and heavy use and remain happy with this phone.
It is not perfect. But very very good.
Are there any 'the glass is half full' folks out there?
Just for a day let's hear from you!

Posted via Android Central App

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I am very happy with my Note 3. I have no plans to upgrade anytime soon. My Note 3 is set up just the way I want it, the GPS works perfectly, and I am planning to accessorize it with a smart watch.... most likely the Gear S. I recently bought another Spigen Neo Hybrid case and a Skinomi Tech Glass. I will be happy for a good while.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.

steveL332

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy with mine :eek:ne year ownership. It works great. Had wifi stability issues until the kitkat update came out. Don't like touchwiz. I downloaded Nova launcher. The Note 4 wasn't that much of an update imo, so I'll keep my note 3 until the note 5 comes out.

Posted via Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I love my Note 3. I think most people are happy with theirs and that's why they aren't posting here anymore. Of course some people have upgraded to the Note 4 too.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Only had mine a month and love it. Just left the note 2 which was a great phone also. Note 4 wasn't enough of an upgrade and got the note 3 at a good price.

pixeline

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Note since May of this year - and I love it to bits!

I came from SGS2 og SGS3 and I was just a little worried about it's size. But it took about an hour's use before I wondered how I got by with tiny screens earlier :)

It is fast and smooth and I treat it like a king ... and it repays me ten fold ;)

pix

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I was looking at the note 3 yesterday but wasn't sure if I should buy it due to it being kind of a older device. The other thing stopping me was Im excited for android l on my moto x. But lately I have been really wanting a phablet. Do you guys think its too late to buy one?

Posted via the Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at the note 3 yesterday but wasn't sure if I should buy it due to it being kind of a older device. The other thing stopping me was Im excited for android l on my moto x. But lately I have been really wanting a phablet. Do you guys think its too late to buy one?

I think it's still better than any phone out there other than the Note 4. Of course, it depends what a person wants in a phone.

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Ya I have really wanted the oneplus one but I'm not going to beg people for an invite and note 3 seems like a cool phone but would cost me like $550.
Note 4 is way out of my price range.

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
My S3 was acting real bad, even after a factory reset, then the battery wouldn't hold a charge, so I was at Best Buy, and picked up a Note 3 for $99, a week before the N4 came out. I'm very happy with it. I honestly believe that a large percentage of the problems folks post on here are due to an app misbehaving, or a hardware failure. Otherwise all of us would be seeing the same problems. And that just isn't happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad