Lollipop Previewed in Video on Galaxy Note 3 With TouchWiz!

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Was this some odd hybrid build? The reason I ask, you'll notice at about 1:44 he starts playing with Gallery.
Now go look in any of the forums for devices that already have Lollipop - in every single one of them you'll see people saying, "where is the Gallery?!?" - it's been removed, and people are recommending third party software like QuickPic instead.

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Was this some odd hybrid build? The reason I ask, you'll notice at about 1:44 he starts playing with Gallery.
Now go look in any of the forums for devices that already have Lollipop - in every single one of them you'll see people saying, "where is the Gallery?!?" - it's been removed, and people are recommending third party software like QuickPic instead.
The S4 Sam mobile 5.0 video they released shows the gallery in the app drawer but they don't click on it. Wont be surprised if Gallery is One of those touchwiz preloaded apps, like Google Photos.

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
On some builds you can sideload it, but if Google removed it, it must have been for some reason (to push using G+ obviously). I just thought it odd that, for all the devices that already have it, Gallery is gone. Except this one. Might be a good question for the AC team to ask?

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
S5 also shows it in the app drawer, and every other manufacturers skin that's leaked also has a gallery. Maybe Im just missing something.