Touchwiz on note 3

Ivo-p

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello, did you guys get the latest version of touchwiz, that's on s5 and if not, do you know if you will. I am considering buying either note 3 or mega 2 and it's important for me to know. UI is half the user experience.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello, did you guys get the latest version of touchwiz, that's on s5 and if not, do you know if you will. I am considering buying either note 3 or mega 2 and it's important for me to know. UI is half the user experience.

Hi,

No the Note 3 and Mega 2 are not running the same UI as the Note 4 or S5. The Note 3 is due to get lollipop so the UI will change then. I was looking at something a while back on Sammobile and it showed screen shots of the Note 3 running lollipop - which made it look like the S5. Might be worth googling it and seeing when the Note 3 will be getting the 5.0 lollipop update

Ivo-p

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I saw the lollipop interface. It is really very good looking. Seems all Samsung phones that get lollipop will also get the same UI look even the s5 and note 4 compares to s4 and note 3