Verizon Note 3 finally has Kit Kat 4.4.4

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I noticed the exact same stuff! Better battery life and snappier processing!! Finally a good update that didn't screw up my phone.

Sent From A Galaxy Note 3 Far Far Away

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Yep the battery life is way better and it's a lot snappier..Although the crap I had to go through to get kids mode working was a little more extensive than I thought it would be. Hopefully it won't take Samsung 200+ days to get a complete 5.0 update out...

Posted via the Android Central App

ScottyRob

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Yep the battery life is way better and it's a lot snappier..Although the crap I had to go through to get kids mode working was a little more extensive than I thought it would be. Hopefully it won't take Samsung 200+ days to get a complete 5.0 update out...

How did you get Kids Mode to work?

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
If that link doesn't work look up the forum Just got 4.4.4 via, kies Verizon
And it's at the very last few pages.

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I am facing a bit of issue with visual voicemail notification. They are keep coming back even if I am qutiing them. Please suggest me the solutions.

Have you performed a factory reset? If not I would do that first and to make it a lot easier I would download kies to your computer and back everything up it makes it so much less of a pain.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So did this finally give Verizon users: Download Booster, Kids Mode (unactivated) , Virtual Tour Mode in Camera app, eyc.

From my SM-N9005 Note 3 on Tapatalk

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm just wondering, if you send emojis with the stock sms app does it still change to mms in 4.4.4?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I usually hate updates but other than losing root capability I find no fault in this one. Not a huge improvement but definitely a little better battery life and maybe a little quicker. No difference in reception. My WiFi hasn't slowed down yet like in the past.