Why aren't my S Planner reminders going away?

Hugh_Jass

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
S Planner Issue - reminders won't go away

I use the S Planner a lot to schedule appointments etc.

I also set a reminder with a notification. So if I set a reminder for 15 minutes before a meeting, then 15 minutes before the scheduled time for the meeting, the reminder will pop up on the phone. You can then either slide it to "snooze" or to presumably go away, a red "X". I slide the X over to remove the reminder but minutes later it pops back up again. It keeps doing this over and over until eventually it goes away.

Does anyone know how to remove the reminder on the first try?

Sabrina Demore

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Have you found a solution for this?

I've just got my S3 replaced through insurance, and now I'm having the same problem. I set my S Planner notification setting to "status bar notification" or to "off", but it still pops up on my lock screen as an alert. I've never had a problem on my old phone, and I can't find a setting difference.
:-\

Hugh_Jass

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I still haven't found a solution. The event appears in the Notifications when you slide your finger down, but only after about 3 pop ups. Once it appears in the Notification list, you can then clear it.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: S Planner Issue - reminders won't go away

Happens to me too, it's pretty frustrating because it keeps vibrating on my arm through my gear 2

Posted via the Android Central App