Why is my Note3 S Pen aircommand so slow to open?

Khaleel Rahman

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
note3 spen aircommand is slowly opend

i have a samsung note3 mobile
i see one issue of this mobile
i take spen and click button up on the spen but air command box working in slowly and hanging

tdname

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
All this kind of Resources (Air Command is based on many files) needs to be loaded in memory and the animation take 50+ MB of RAM memory that needs to be reserved at the beginning.
If you use AirCommand many time the "lag" is noticeable only at the first load.
I think 2-3 seconds is not that amount of time.....

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: note3 spen aircommand is slowly opend

i have a samsung note3 mobile
i see one issue of this mobile
i take spen and click button up on the spen but air command box working in slowly and hanging

At least yours will work! Mine won't work with the pen button after 5.0 update. The pen checks out fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: note3 spen aircommand is slowly opend

At least yours will work! Mine won't work with the pen button after 5.0 update. The pen checks out fine.

This is going to sound silly, but I had the same problem. Everyone kept saying to hold the pen button down and double tap the screen. Refused to work at all on my phone. By accident, I found that it'd been reversed. Touch the pen to the screen and double tap the pen button. No idea, but it works on mine just fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
This is going to sound silly, but I had the same problem. Everyone kept saying to hold the pen button down and double tap the screen. Refused to work at all on my phone. By accident, I found that it'd been reversed. Touch the pen to the screen and double tap the pen button. No idea, but it works on mine just fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks! I tried that, mine still won't bring up the S pen menu.
The only way mine will bring up the command menu is to insert and remove the pen.
Best Buy said Lollipop is the culprit!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000