Why does my Samsung Note 3 change, unexpectedly, the camera resolution from 9.6mp to 6mp?

A

AC Question

my samsung note 3 changes unexpectedly the camera resolution from 9.6mp to 6mp

My samsung note 3 changes unexpectedly the camera resolution from 9.6mp to 6mp! doing this at any time and i cant understand why and when this happening! Does any app can be behind of these? These is very annoying!

BMWBig6

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: my samsung note 3 changes unexpectedly the camera resolution from 9.6mp to 6mp

Are you sure you're not just zooming in? There is no optical zoom (lens), just a digital "simulated" zoom, so if you zoom in, it's basically cropping the picture (and thus reducing file size too).

Savvas Hadjipetrou

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: my samsung note 3 changes unexpectedly the camera resolution from 9.6mp to 6mp

Thanks for the reply!!! No this is not the problem, the way i realise these problem is from the settings!! The settings are changing for some reasons! the size of the pictures it was the reason i realise this problem, after that i check the camera settings and it was 6mp from 9.6!! I change it back to 9.6 and after some time unexpectedly change again to 6mp!! After a long time i check few things that may are responsible for this! This happen when i use my camera all time, when i am visiting places and shooting all time, and some times i see these problem when i was under 50% battery!! I dont now... i am confused!!

szentmihaly

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

I have also noticed this problem, but once I've changed it back to 9, it stayed like that. Maybe problem occurred because I was changing modes from Auto to Panorama etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463