Note 3 S Pen Hover Air command doesn't work. How can I get it working again?

A

AC Question

Note 3 S Pen Hover Air command doesn't work..

On Kitkat 4.4.2 was working fine for my Note 3, use S pen for air command, etc, everything is fine.. Until I got update new firmware Lollipop 5.0.. It's doesn't work anything.. No hover air command when use S pen button.. Nothin..

I did check under all settings off then back on.. Nothin work..

I did reset factory and delete caches under boot..

I cannot find anything to fix it..

I'm not sure Lollipop have bug?

My device is..

T mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Android
Lollipop 5.0

Roy Groh

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 3 S Pen Hover Air command doesn't work..

I mean, when i pull out s pen from Note 3, it does appear air command menu .. But when I need air command, I tried press button S pen, it doesn't respond anything, no air command..

Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Assuming you had the pen close enough to the screen when you pressed the button (and you didn't have another pen in the phone - that messes things up), bring the phone into Best Buy, find the Samsung rep (in the cellphone area - look for the blue shirt with the Samsung emblem over the left pocket area), and ask if they can get it working for you.

Roy Groh

May 2, 2015
Visit site

My co worker who have T moblie Samsung Galaxy Note 3, kitkat 4.4.2, he didn't want update to Lollipop, so I test on his phone to see if something going on.. it's working when I pressing button on screen hover, it appear Air Command menu! On my phone with Lollipop doesnt work!!! Seem like Samsung changed to disable..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan