Why is the wrong Album Artwork being displayed on Music Player?

A

AC Question

Wrong Album Artwork being displayed on Music Player

My device is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I've got three songs (MP3) and I've added a different picture for each of them using iTunes. I transferred them to my phone using the USB cable all into one folder called "Downloads" since that is where the rest of my songs are. All three end up having the same cover (the cover is from one of the three songs so one of them is correct).

I messed around with it for a bit and then put each song separately. One in the root, one in Music folder and one in Download folder. They all then had their respective cover image correctly.

So I tried again and put all three together in one folder to see if it was finally fixed but the same problem happened again. All three cover images became the same again.

The weird thing is that when I separated the songs into each of the places I mentioned above, those images "stayed" with those places. The root would have one cover image of a song, the Download folder will have another and the Music folder will have another. So if I put all three in the root, that particular image will be shown for all the three songs, if in the Download the other image would be shown for all three songs.

It only happens to those three songs though. I transferred one of my other songs and nothing was wrong with it.

Please don't suggest to use other players because I want to FIX this problem not just go around and avoid it.

Thank you for your help!