My SG Note 3 now has an 8000mah battery, but the induction card doesn't connect! What should I do?

A

AC Question

My SG Note 3 now has an 8000mah battery, but the induction card doesn't connect!

My original SG Note 3 battery started to die, so I bought an 8,000mah battery with a replacement back. The new battery is more than twice the depth of the standard battery.
I've used QI charging for the past year, but the contacts on the receiver card don't meet those on the phone!
Is there a receiver card that would fit?

Graham, Liverpool.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: My SG Note 3 now has an 8000mah battery, but the induction card doesn't connect!

My original SG Note 3 battery started to die, so I bought an 8,000mah battery with a replacement back. The new battery is more than twice the depth of the standard battery.
I've used QI charging for the past year, but the contacts on the receiver card don't meet those on the phone!
Is there a receiver card that would fit?

Graham, Liverpool.

Welcome to Android Central!

You are probably going to have to try to find a back battery cover that has it built on like the one below.

Amazon.com: Mugen Power Extended 6640mAh Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Black Door Cover. 2X More Power, Wireless Charging, NFC: Cell Phones & Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781