My Note 3 shuts down when I charged it and won't open anymore unless I take the battery out. What do I do?

A

AC Question

My note 3 shut down when i charged it and wont open anymore unless i took the battery

I just bought this note 3 from the shop 3 days ago, new.
But since yesterday , when i charged, i think the phone it turned off itself and i didnt notice it. when i plugged off , it wont open anymore !! . i didnt know wht to do and then i took off the battery and it reopened by itself. this has been happened for twice. HELP ME IF U CAN .

THANKS!
HTET

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My note 3 shut down when i charged it and wont open anymore unless i took the battery

Welcome to Android Central! If you just bought it, I wouldn't waste much more time and bring it back to the shop to ask for a replacement or refund. The longer you wait, the less likely you'll be able to do so.

Htet Htet1

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
the fact is that it doesnt happen when i showed to the shop!!! i was really confused. and also now it happens not only when i charged but also randomly . that's why . by the way, thz for ur ans.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You mentioned that it won't open any more--so are you saying that it does boot up properly sometimes, like when you brought it to the shop?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke