Why can't I view PDF files with the latest Yahoo! Mail in my Note 3?

A

AC Question

Can't view PDF file with latest Yahoo! Mail in Note 3

My Yahoo! Mail on my Samsung Note 3 was recently updated to latest version. Previously it was able to open every PDF file in every e-mail. With the latest version, I found that in some e-mails, the PDF attachment is not showing the "PDF" icon, and when I tried to view the file, it says "Cannot find the application to open the file...". In other e-mails, the "PDF" icon was shown and I was able to view the PDF file when I selected View. I notice that the same problem is happening to other file types like *.GIF.

Thanks.

Kyle Cooper2

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
My Yahoo! Mail on my Samsung Note 3 was recently updated to latest version. Previously it was able to open every PDF file in every e-mail. With the latest version, I found that in some e-mails, the PDF attachment is not showing the "PDF" icon, and when I tried to view the file, it says "Cannot find the application to open the file...". In other e-mails, the "PDF" icon was shown and I was able to view the PDF file when I selected View. I notice that the same problem is happening to other file types like *.GIF.Thanks.
Did u ever find a soltion? I have the same probem. Very irritating. I can open with other mail apps. So assuming a problem with yahoo mail specifically?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz