GALAXY NOTE 3 stuck on SAMSUNG screen ...... Please Help

Mhashem

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello All,

Can you please help me urgently

My Device: SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 3

1.) I woke up to my phone stuck on the "SAMSUNG" logo screen. Tried to reboot, take the battery out, everything. Nothing would work. The phone refused to boot up.

2.) some guys asked me to wipe the system cache. I did that...still would not boot

I lost all data and i need your support please:-\.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Download Samsung Smart Switch to your PC, select emergency firmware recovery and follow the instructions. You will be prompted to connect your device so have the original cable handy. This should, hopefully, repair your device an avoid losing your data

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
"Still with no success" doesn't give me any clues.Have you tried all of these things from Post 4?
1) Uninstall any antivirus on the phone
2) turn off any firewall software on the computer
3) If you have problems with the connection, use the USB ports on the BACK of the computer, or on the other side of the laptop. USB ports tend to come in sets, and some may work while others do not.
4) Make sure you are using Smart Switch from an account with administrator permissions. You don't have to be on as the Administrator account, but you can't be using a limited or standard user account.

Check your cable, is it the original that came with your phone? Try a different one.

Are you still getting the same error message or a different one?

Mhashem

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
1) I can't access the phone to uninstall any antivirus
2) i have no firewall on my computer
3) Tried all computer USBs
4)yes I'm running it from admin account
the cable is the original one and i tried another one

till now i am stuck with samsung logo
Kies & smart switch can't detect my mobile

please feedback with other suggestions

Trending Posts