Note3 doesn't work after battery replaced until you but the charger on for a second The battery is

oss20

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My Note3 doesn't work after battery replaced until you but the charger on for a second
The battery is full charged
When I turn mobile off and take off the battery and but it in again the mobile isn't able to turn on again unless I but the mobile in charger for 1 second and take off the charger
then the mobile can be turned on
this problem happened with another battery, I have two batteries
I hope you can find a solution for my problem

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! So after you plug in the charger for a second, the phone will power on and stay on, even after removing the charger? What happens if the phone is unplugged, and you press and hold Power for 15-20 seconds--does it power on then?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What about the first part of my question? Does the phone stay powered on after you unplug the charger?

oss20

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
When I said that the mobile doesn't able to turn on unless I plug in the charger for a second, I meant after plugging in and out i press on power button to turn it on
The mobile doesn't turn on after just plug in the charger for a second and plug it out again
You must press power on to open it

oss20

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The problem is in the moment before plug and unplug the charger, I couldn't do anything to the mobile in that moment
After I do that "plug and unplug" and press power on the mobile work good.
Have you understand my problem yet

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I understand now. It sounds like there might be a problem with the internal hardware somewhere--either the charging port or its connection to the battery. You may have to bring it to a repair shop to more accurately diagnose the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX