[Q] Vertical scroll launcher with app organizer?

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
[Q] Vertical scroll launcher with app organizer

Hi guys,

I am trying to find a launcher with a Vertical scrolling home screen, and app organizer (folders/groups), and I could really use some help from the community:
What i'm looking for:
- Vertical Scrolling
- Individually scrolling widgets
- A way to organize apps into folders and search.

What i found:
These have no vertical scrolling:
1. Best way to organize apps, and best split: Smart Launcher,
BAD: widgets are hard to get to, and you can only have 1 on the main screen
2. Best way to display apps: Nemus Launcher, Yandex Shell, Themer.
BAD: Themer has cumbersome app organizing, and the others don't have any, so if you set them up manually they display the apps in a very intelligible way, but if you have over 300 apps ....

These have vertical scrolling home screen, but no auto app organizing:
Arrow Launcher: looks good and widgets are scrollable, BAD:no folders/categories, there is a weird bug on the widgets page where you can only see widgets on the left half of the screen, but it's currently my daily diver.
Yahoo Aviate: Was great in the past, ticking all the requirements, latest update made it so you can only add Aviate widgets to the main screen. BAD: latest update, and to much bloatware
Windows 8 launcher/Lexun home The same launcher base, looks like windows mobile, so good looking. BAD: no scrollable widgets, no auto app organizing.

Others like Apus, Nova, Go launcher have about the same base, and none of them have vertical scrolling.

What would you guys suggest i could use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC