Unable to login to any app with Facebook; page pops up & immediately disappears

TheSpaceOctopus

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Every time I try to login to anything using Facebook, the login page only appears for a second & then goes away before I can do anything. It happens in every app I try it with. Unfortunately I absolutely need to be able to at least log in to the "Metal" app. I believe the Facebook login page for Android apps is using a special browser to display the page, but not sure if it's just a version of the stock browser or if it's an entirely different thing. Any information would be appreciated, as Google search was absolutely no help to me. It's a question with too many keywords that are too common & return only things completely irrelevant to the question.

Thanks in advance for help. It's a Note 3 & this started over a week ago I think, and I don't remember changing anything that might cause this. I froze several Samsung apps, but that was a year ago & I've never experienced this problem before now. What should/can I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try going to the App Manager, tap Menu, then Reset All App Preferences. Now try again, and see if it gives you a choice for how to log in with Facebook. (Bear in mind that resetting all app preferences will also re-enable any disabled apps.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12