Pulled out battery during system update, now won't boot up

suiken01

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I took out the battery during "installing system update" at 97%, now just keeps beep twice and screen says recovery booting and repeat. Tried recovery mode by holding volume up+home+power but doesn't work either still can't go to recovery mode.

Phone is galaxy note 3, never updated since they say newer one is crappy and drains battery fast, but half hour ago I pressed update by accident.

anything else to try? hope it's not bricked and I need this phone! thanks for reading and help.

suiken01

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
yeah I can.

actually before I went to download mode for the first time it just goes into bootloops, then after I went to download mode it stops at tmobile screen.

please help I need the phone!!!

suiken01

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
so that means like format and phone will be back to stock right? also can I retrieve pictures ? sorry I am totally new at this.

where do I get Odin? I went to tmobile note 3 section but didn't see any sticky or anything

thanks for the help!

Last edited:

libor332

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes.

1) Download and unpack this zip https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsccWi-ldMei3UMlW9rjZwWoDQs
2) Download stock firmware from here Firmwares - SamMobile and extract it from zip
-- choose your phone model and select firmware from the list (btw, u need to be registered to download it and download speed is too slow. Maybe u should wait about 2 hrs.)
2) Run 'Odin3-v3.10.6.exe' as administrator.
3) Reboot your phone into download mode and plug in your PC - see picture > 1111.jpg

4) In Odin press AP button and select downloaded firmware (.md5, not .zip) and then press START button.
Snímka obrazovky (95).png

5) Just wait 15mins and do not unplug your phone until in odin will not be 'DONE'.

suiken01

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
my battery might be completely dead, no worries just use usb while doing all those? or do I need to charge it up some somehow?

also sammobile free dl is down, so I went to stockroms.net

(to flash TWRP, do I uncheck the auto reboot or not? some video say yes some video say no)

Last edited:

Skybrok

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Verizon has a download pkg that will fix this. Had to do with a Note 4(doesn't master what phone you have). I don't remember what it's called but their techs can walk you through it. Not sure that it had to be Verizon phone either. Did this about 2 mo's ago

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo