Note 4 What case you going for?

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered, from Amazon, the black i-Blason Prime Dual Layer case for the the Note 4. I will use that case until UAG releases the case for the Note 4. i-Blason was a good case for my GS4, and since I don't like to use a phone with out a case, I'll use i-Blason in the mean time.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a nice brown leather case for the Note 4?

I don't want a folio/wallet/pouch case. Just a simple leather shell case.

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll wait for the S Cover with wireless charging back. I'm using it on my note 3 and it's good protection in addition to the convenience of wireless charging.

Posted via Android Central App

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Based on the S-cover I bought for the S4 and the Note 10.1, there is almost no drop protection afforded by the S-cover. I could see using it if your Note 4 lives in a briefcase and on a desktop.

I'm also thinking of trying an S cover. Never had one I hope it protects well against drops.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm also thinking of trying an S cover. Never had one I hope it protects well against drops.

It doesn't offer a ton of protection, but I hardly ever drop my phone so it's good for me. I do not recommend it if you drop your phone a lot.
Based on the S-cover I bought for the S4 and the Note 10.1, there is almost no drop protection afforded by the S-cover. I could see using it if your Note 4 lives in a briefcase and on a desktop.
Two people have dropped my phone and the S view cover saved me both times. The edges of the cover stick out past the phone quite a bit and they took the brunt of the falls. The edges got beat up a little but the phone was untouched.
Agree! My friends call me crazy because i always rock my phones without a case. I just really like the feel of the actual phone. So, yep naked it is for me.
I love the naked look too, I just hate accidentally putting it in my pocket with something else to later find micro scratches on my screen. I HATE screen protectors, but the flip covers protect the glass when it's in my pocket let me use the naked glass when I want. It also keeps the face grease off the glass.

I'll wait for the S Cover with wireless charging back. I'm using it on my note 3 and it's good protection in addition to the convenience of wireless charging.

I hope they come out with the wireless charging S view soon , I wanna try it out.

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I work construction so otterbox defender has always been good, im considering though the zerolemon case/battery. 10,000mah is very intriguing lol even if weighs like a brick. If anyone knows of another case/battery with equivalent protection please speak of it because im on the fence with zerolemon.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the Otter Box Commuter, whenever it comes. I hope this go around they incorporate a kick-stand.

Posted via the Android Central App

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the S-view cases, but as I learned with my Note 3, they don't offer much in the way of protection. The exposed edge of my phone bears the marks of drops on concrete and asphalt, but it's better than nothing at all.

N3 via AC App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888