Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Can't get coupon codes to work

sbkwright

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I am signed in to my Samsung account, but none of the coupon codes I find at places like Retail me Not work, they say invalid, and I have tried to find the thread with codes on here with no luck. Can anyone help a girl out, need an S-View case for my baby coming tomorrow :)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't get coupon codes to work

I tried using the coupon code I got for my device and it would not work for me. Not sure what the deal is.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't know if those are working anymore. You'll get one but after you register your device, so you'll have the phone first, unfortunately.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

PS. The codes only work once per account. If you've used one before I think it won't work anymore.

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

the ones that are floating around the forum, are usually use based, 5 - 10 items, and then expire, but normally when u register your phone (I do this by signing into my Samsung account during setup) they automatically send you a "A gift for registering your new Samsung device" email with the code 50% off accessories $50 or less... normally use for 10 items, recently I've been seeing 5.

Hope that helps

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

I have 2 codes that I won't be using, if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

raf66

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Along those same lines, how long does it usually take to get your Samsung coupon after registering?

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

I have 2 codes that I won't be using, if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm interested as well, I registered my Note on the Samsung website & I got a confirmation that it was registered, but no coupon (not in junk mail either). When I called I was told the offer expired, uugghh!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes