Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Does the Urban Armor Gear Case work with the Verizon Note 4? UAG

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Does the Urban Armor Gear Case work with the Verizon Note 4? UAG

Thanks, Breezy
Just went to order the Maverick and it is Sold Out again. :p

I can't get a case to save my life.

jetman5843

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

The case will work since the speaker hole is slotted on the bottom to accommodate all models. Great case!

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

Is the hole around the speaker level with the rest of the back? My Otterbox Commuter has a raised area around that cut out so it doesn't lay flat.

Alexander Burnside

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Is the hole around the speaker level with the rest of the back? My Otterbox Commuter has a raised area around that cut out so it doesn't lay flat.

I'm considering the commuter. May I ask why it matters if the phone lays flat or not?

Alexander Burnside

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Using the S-Pen it helps if it lays flat...

I don't have a case yet, so it neither lays flat nor does it stay still while drawing. It never bothered me though, so It'll be interesting to see if it makes a positive difference.

For the record, this is the case I decided on until Trident releases a case for the Note 4 (Mid-November). It has feet on the back, which leads me to believe it'll lay flat.

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Urban Armor case and it works and looks great with the Verizon Note 4. It was a tight fit so I am a little concerned I may have scratched the aluminum, which is bad since I like to change cases often. Love everything else about it though.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414796013.188274.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414796022.735865.jpg

Last edited:

jspring86

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
It's not a picnic to get out, I can see a few micro scratches, but nothing really serious. Someone else mentioned they were able to get those out with some aluminum polish and a cloth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2