Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Ultra Thin Aluminum Bumpers w/ Cut outs

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one of these yesterday or friday. found a us seller. should be here in a few days. 7 bucks shipped.
Saw this on ebay last night
Hippocampal Buckle Thin Metal Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100 | eBay

Look at the bumper, there are cut outs in the aluminum where the antennae is. Would this case suffer from signal loss? I remember the aluminum bumpers for the Note 2 and Note 3 would have weaker signals and/or loss of GPS ability.

Anyone have experience with these?

Thanks

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Saw this on ebay last night
Hippocampal Buckle Thin Metal Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100 | eBay

Look at the bumper, there are cut outs in the aluminum where the antennae is. Would this case suffer from signal loss? I remember the aluminum bumpers for the Note 2 and Note 3 would have weaker signals and/or loss of GPS ability.

Anyone have experience with these?

Thanks

Yes and don't buy it! I bought this bumper, but from a different seller on eBay. I received the bumper yesterday and threw it away. VERY CHEAP and does not fit very well. It will scratch your phone if you leave it on.

Posted via the Android Central App

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
well, there goes $7.
Yes and don't buy it! I bought this bumper, but from a different seller on eBay. I received the bumper yesterday and threw it away. VERY CHEAP and does not fit very well. It will scratch your phone if you leave it on.

eclectic11

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
well, there goes $7.

I have both a note 3 and 4. I have one of these for my note 3 and had concerns about signal loss before I got it. I purchased the brand iClover from Amazon. It looks really nice and turned my note 3 into almost a large Galaxy alpha in appearance. Immediately I noticed a MINIMAL drop in signal and I was pretty sad about it because it looked so good! I was also concerned about scratches but that never happened. The inside is lined with tape or something like it. However not all brands are the same. It fits snug with two screws on one lower corner. What is great is that just before I got my note 4, I was debating whether I should just stick with the 3 so I did a factory reset to see if I could improve its performance. After I did the reset all the signal drop issues completely dissappeared. It works great now regardless with or without the bumper. I will likely stick with my note 4 the way it is though based on the metal design. But I may just order when it hits iClover and Amazon.