Any cases that cover ports and have kickstand plus not bulky?

kobe008

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I would love to find a Note 4 case that covers the ports like the Commuter does but also has a kickstand. I'm afraid the defender will be way too bulky and I don't want to add much bulk at all to my phone. Are there any others that fit this criteria? If there isn't anything I will probably just go with a Commuter.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I would love to find a Note 4 case that covers the ports like the Commuter does but also has a kickstand. I'm afraid the defender will be way too bulky and I don't want to add much bulk at all to my phone. Are there any others that fit this criteria? If there isn't anything I will probably just go with a Commuter.
I've always had OB commuters until now. The Spigen tough armor is a nice alternative to the commuter if you can live without the port covers. I'm not in a high dust or sand environment so I don't need them. Plus it gives you the kickstand and the price is right. Quality is top notch and cutouts are perfect. Unless you're on Verizon.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
For some reason there are very few cases with port covers and the only ones I've seen are bulky because they're highly protective against impacts. I think if a manufacturer released a slim case with port covers it would sell well because to the best of my knowledge there aren't any currently available.

56note4

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
i just got my UAG and I do like it better than the OB commuter because i feel its as impact resistant but thinner and lighter however i do miss the port covers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC