Did your case scratch your phone?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to make a list of cases that have been reported to scratch the phone and cases that didn't scratch that phone and would like everyone's input. Please be specific as to which case you have (both make and model), and how long you have had the case

I will start. I have the Samsung protective case for about 3 weeks and no scratches from the case.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Spigen Ultra Capsule - had it on my phone for 3 days. When I removed the case. I noticed a lot of vertical scratches on the top and bottom bezel.

jummybui

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have not noticed any scratches on my phone. I have used 3 different cases already and a 4th one on the way.

They all fit great on my phone. All the holes line up.

I have the AT&T Note 4

Here are the ones I have used so far
Spigen Neo Hybrid: Spigen® Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case Neo Hybrid Series | eBay
Ringke Slim: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case Ringke Slim Full Top and Bottom Coverage Case Film | eBay
Caseology : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4054203

Waiting on:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4054203

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I have the incipio dual pro case I had it for a couple of 3 weeks now. So far I have not encounter any scratches.

Posted Verizon Note 4

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
How about the s-view case? The official Samsung one? I remember last year with the N3 there were some complaints it scratched the glass. Anyone have issues with the N4?
Thanks

magnatom

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes, mine has. I have a Samsung S-View case. It would appear that the clear plastic in it can build up static and this attracts dirt. I have a video demonstrating this, but I can't post it here as I am a new user. You can find it if you Google "Samsung Note 4 S-View Cover Attracts Dirt".

Unfortunately it must have attracted dirt in my pocket and bag as the screen is now noticeably scratched, but only where the clear plastic is. I'm not happy about it, but not sure what chance I have of getting any compensation for the damage. Surely a Samsung case shouldn't attract dirt!?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz