Tech 21 Cases

Dru419

May 6, 2013
Visit site
https://www.tech21.com/galaxy-note-4-cases

Hey All,

Anybody have any experience with this company's products? Was reading a quick blurb about their cases and they use some sort of gel like substance that supposedly hardens upon impact. They look kind of cool, but $40 is a bit pricey.

View attachment 148641

Hey...I absolutely LOVE Tech 21. I use it for my iPad Air and my Note 4. I used to be an avid fan of Otterbox Defender, but when I heard about Tech 21, I switched over fully. I have the case shown here and I just purchased the wallet version (which basically just comes with an attached cover with a credit card slot on the inside for 1 or 2 cards). Depending on where you work, Verizon Wireless has some great employer discounts.

Dru419

May 6, 2013
Visit site
For the record, I am REALLY REALLY picky with my cases....borderline OCD if you ask me. I hate fingerprints, bubbles and scratches. I keep my phones in pristine condition....which really is dependent on the type of case you use. Again, I HIGHLY recommend Tech 21. Good Luck!!!

zoomis

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the OB Commuter and would love to find something a little less bulky. Does this fit the Verizon phones?

Dru419

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the OB Commuter and would love to find something a little less bulky. Does this fit the Verizon phones?

I'm not 100% sure if it fits the verizon version, but I have AT&T and I purchased my case from a verizon wireless store and it fits perfectly. Safe to assume it should fit for you too. I love this case!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Tech 21 has revised their cases to fit the Verizon version but it's a crap shoot if you will received the new one direct from them.
I purchased the clear mesh from them direct and they shipped me the original version that does not work with Verizon.
If you purchase the smokey version at a Verizon store then it will have the correct microphone cutouts.

Last edited:

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the Tech 21 case for my Note 4 and I had one for my iPhone 6 Plus. They are awesome cases. I wouldn't choose anything else. The price isn't that bad when you consider how much the Otterbox cases are.

Scribbled from the mighty pen of my Galaxy Note 4!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not 100% sure if it fits the verizon version, but I have AT&T and I purchased my case from a verizon wireless store and it fits perfectly. Safe to assume it should fit for you too. I love this case!
It works if you buy it directly from Verizon

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

sixxdv22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I love the tech 21 cases....I have been using it on all of my devices for the last 2 years!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

zoomis

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to all for the recommendation. Had to order mine from VZN website and it arrived on Friday. Very happy with the case so far.

godzillinois

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is this case easy to take on and off of the Note 4? I have a UAG case which is nice, but it's a ***** to take off. I want something with a tight fit that isn't too hard to take off for battery swapping purposes

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I have this one, I bought it at the T-Mobile store and it was definitely not $40! lol. so far it's been great, handled a few bumps and drops like a champ. Color stays true and hasn't gotten that awful blue tint from being in jeans pockets. All holes match up fine.

Attachments

• 1417280538398.jpg
    1417280538398.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 122

DL1991

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone seen the Tech 21 clear cases in stores? I have a Verizon phone but Tech 21 says their inventory is mixed and they can't promise I will get one for a Verizon phone.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen the Tech 21 clear cases in stores? I have a Verizon phone but Tech 21 says their inventory is mixed and they can't promise I will get one for a Verizon phone.

I have not seen this case in the stores (online only) . I believe it will fit the Verizon version (but I have an ATT phone so cannot confirm). Below is a pic of the bottom of the clear case on my ATT phone, and it looks like the mic hole on the left is meant to fit both ATT and Verizon (but someone else might want to confirm):

Tech21_zps439777d3.jpg

Last edited:

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I have not seen this case in the stores (online only) . I believe it will fit the Verizon version (but I have an ATT phone so cannot confirm). Below is a pic of the bottom of the clear case on my ATT phone, and it looks like the mic hole on the left is meant to fit both ATT and Verizon (but someone else might want to confirm):

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt141/tellsells/Tech21_zps439777d3.jpg

The purple case I posted is the same as the clear one, just a different color. the bottom of mine looks just like that, but I haven't been near anyone with a Verizon phone to test the match

DL1991

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site