Comfortable clothing with room for Note 4

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
My son insists on carrying his Note 4 in his shirt pocket and of course it has already fallen out.

Says it's uncomfortable in a pants' pocket and that a belt holster hasn't worked either.

He's waiting for his Otterbox and I imagine that's going to be quite bulky and uncomfortable in his shirt.

We had a long discussion about getting business suit pants that had a proper pocket for the Note.

I'm hoping someone is going to come up a solution for this issue which looks like a great opportunity for a clever designer.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Actually I have a suggestion very close to the holster suggestion. I guess it helps to live in a state where you can get a concealed carry permit as long as you have a legit reason for it. I have one myself. Point being there are plenty of places to buy the sort of stuff I am going to suggest here. Depending on where you are you may have to go on line. But there is tactical clothing made now that is regular clothing but with hidden pockets specifically made to handle the size and weight of a pistol. Obviously the makers consider undercover law enforcement and guys like me their primary market. But a few shirts and a couple pairs of pants could go a long way to resolving the issue for you. It is almost too perfect a match. Clearly the maker does not want the officer fumbling for his firearm. So whatever is in the pocket is easy to get to yet not bulging from anywhere.

Brad Steele

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
http://www.ldwest.com/

Black Friday deal with $20 off.

Saw a review by "Flossy Carter" on YT.
Looks pretty nice. Website has a video of a guy wearing it while doing a wheelie and stoppie and it didn't fall out or off. Plus they have four or five color options. I would only recommend leather.

Me 2 you via Lg0gPro

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
If I had to wear that I think the bulkiness of the phone under my upper arm would drive me nuts - I'm hoping my son can find a pair of pants with a nice big pocket in a non-vulnerable spot - that to me looks like the best solution and from I've found on the web, more and more manufacturers are aware of the need for larger pockets.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz