A good case/cover for note 4

zeeesss

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey

I was just wondering if any one could suggest me a case or cover for my note 4 that won't scratch the metal on my note 4.

I am thinking of using a rubber plastic cover that won't scratch the metal while putting it on or taking it off for battery or sd card purpose.

Plz suggest me something with names.

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

SJAprilMay

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I went with the Tech 21...their previous models weren't all that great for protection (I had one pop off when I dropped my old iPhone) but this new one is solid. And not slippery in the hand. Loving it.

fiat3192

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Spigen slim armor or tough armor
I have tough armor for note 4 and when I had htc one m8 I had slim armor
Best case to have

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Speck candy shell grip. It's like the tech 21 but it has a better grip

I ordered a Verus Thor but it's been taking forever to arrive so I picked up a Speck Candyshell Grip (black/gray) from Best Buy so I could get a case on this Note. I might stick with this. The grip is pretty awesome. I feel pretty confident that a drop would not be much of an issue with this case on it. It was on sale for $23 too, so it was a pretty easy purchase.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Not sure where you ordered your Verus Thor case from, but I just got a black one from Amazon & it was here in 3 days, it was on sale too for like $16 bucks.
So far, this is the 1st Case I haven't returned! ! I also have a white Speck Case on order, both are really very good cases, IMO.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

Samsung S view smart cases. Come in Plum Red, gold, Black or white. So far so good. Got it for $33 on Amazon free shipping no tax.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure where you ordered your Verus Thor case from, but I just got a black one from Amazon & it was here in 3 days, it was on sale too for like $16 bucks.
So far, this is the 1st Case I haven't returned! ! I also have a white Speck Case on order, both are really very good cases, IMO.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
I ordered from an eBay seller. I should have gone with Amazon, but oh well. I also paid $16. Now I'll have two good cases to pick from.

How is the grip on the hard plastic part of the Thor?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have had the Tech21 Case on my Note 4 for a few weeks and I really like it. But I read a post where someone was touting the Samsung protective cover and said that "it was like an extension of the phone,"I thought this was great! So I ordered the Samsung protector cover. I can say that it is a very nice case and fits perfectly on the Note 4. The buttons are super responsive and it has a very thin profile. But I didn't have the same confidence in it that I do with the Tech 21 case. The fit on the Tech 21 is superb, but it also feels like if it took a tumble, your phone wouldn't be damaged.

Note in my house!

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm mostly naked, so insurance is my main protection. But I saw the Speck grip case on sale and ordered it from Amazon. I had it for my Note 3 and it was amazing. Low profile, amazing grip, not the sexiest looking case, but good protection and grip.

Ydonarama

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
There are plenty of the online shops selling the cases compatible to the galaxy note. More specifically in instagram. However it's easier to find a needle in a haystack rather than a right shop. It need to be organized somehow, for example, like it does here: zebraboss[dot]com/shops
All instagram shops are collected and comfortably distributed by the categories such as clothing, shoes, pet merch, etc. There you'll easily find the right case for your galaxy note.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair