Verizon note 4 cases

maaron1300

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure there is another thread (or 5) on here somewhere already but I looked back and didnt see one.... Have any of the major case companies redesigned their cases to include a verizon version yet? I.e verus damda slide, verus thor or spigen cases?

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure there is another thread (or 5) on here somewhere already but I looked back and didnt see one.... Have any of the major case companies redesigned their cases to include a verizon version yet? I.e verus damda slide, verus thor or spigen cases?
I just received two Spigen neo hybrids and slim armors that all have the updated tpu to accommodate the Verizon variant.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Do the neo's now have the elongated cutouts on the outer shell or just on the inside rubber part?
The neo hybrid is just on the inner tpu. It's supposed to have resonance inside the chamber once it enters the microphone opening supposedly. Can't verify as I have a tmo variant but it should work just as good as the old on if not better due to the chamber effect inside the case. Voice quality is good so far with it.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

nytmare

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased one of the Caseology cases and mine did not take the repositioned mic hole for Verizon into account. I fixed the issue with a Dremel and a specialized drill bit though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung protective case works fine with the Verizon version

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

rocco225

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased one of the Caseology cases and mine did not take the repositioned mic hole for Verizon into account. I fixed the issue with a Dremel and a specialized drill bit though.

Which bit did you use? I'm gong to try to mod my Verus case but I don't want to screw it up.

anon(377121)

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah
I've used the case-ology with Kristin issues, just switched to samsungs own protective bumper case. It's a great fit with 0 bulk.

From my Galaxy Note 4

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
You don't need a Dremel on caseology tpu.... use a common hole puncher on caseology tpu the kind you used in elementary school.

Posted via the Android Central App

sensi09

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
The caseology tpu now has elongated cutouts....got it about a week or two ago.

The amazon description for the case I wanted didn't specify verizon, but the caseology site said it worked for verizon. Anyhow tried to order on the caseology website and they link you back to verizon with the incorrect description.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes