Bluetooth Headset for Motorcycle

richmasterflex

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I'm looking for a Bluetooth headset to listen to music and make calls...I need something with amazing noise cancelation for when I'm riding my motorcycle...any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

JayElDee

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
new to android, but long time music listener on motorcycle. Full face helmet, right? I don't think that unless you put in expanding ear buds you will get the silence you seek, and even with those, it will be iffy. People I know who have the Sena or scala, no noise canceling there and the helmet is only as silent as it would be without the speakers.

Also, I am sure you want to be able to hear certain road noises, right, so you do not want full noise canceling. If what you seek is ava, and I sorta doubt it, I would suggest going over to the ADVrider.com forum and look around there or post your question.
Right now I am using earbuds from MEElec with ComplyFoam buds...wired

John

richmasterflex

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
new to android, but long time music listener on motorcycle. Full face helmet, right? I don't think that unless you put in expanding ear buds you will get the silence you seek, and even with those, it will be iffy. People I know who have the Sena or scala, no noise canceling there and the helmet is only as silent as it would be without the speakers.

Also, I am sure you want to be able to hear certain road noises, right, so you do not want full noise canceling. If what you seek is ava, and I sorta doubt it, I would suggest going over to the ADVrider.com forum and look around there or post your question.
Right now I am using earbuds from MEElec with ComplyFoam buds...wired

John

Thanks John, does your headset have a mic? If so, how's the quality when you use it?

zadam123

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the Scala rider q2 and people when I talk to them have no idea I'm on a motorcycle they say it's crystal clear . Also have AM FM radio built in which works great and if you put it on a low volume when you want and you can still hear outside noise