I got a black s-view case for my white Note 4. Did I do wrong?

Natanoj

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I mean I kind of like it but I think it would pf looked better with white. My Note 4 is white. Did I make a mistake? What do you guys think?

Posted via the Android Central App

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
If you like it, then it wasn't a mistake. However, if you don't like it, then, yes it was a mistake. If that is the case, returning it for an even exchange may be an option.

It's all a matter of your personal preference.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

ipwn3r456

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It's just on the matter of your personal preference like what Ismachado said. All we can tell you is our opinions, not yours. I got the white S-View case for my white Galaxy Note 4, I think it looks good, while the others may think it may not. You can always return it to get the white one if you like, unless you can't return it...

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah, and I forgot, from what I've read the white case gets dirty really quick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have the white case, and have not had any issues with it getting really dirty. But, being female, I carry it in my handbag.

The case has a rather smooth finish and wipes clean easily with a slightly (emphasis on slightly) damp microfiber cloth.

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I had a white flip case for my Note 2 and it got dirty real quick. Also, ebony and ivory go well together.

Yes that was a terrible reference to the song.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I had a white flip case for my Note 2 and it got dirty real quick. Also, ebony and ivory go well together.

Yes that was a terrible reference to the song.

I'm thinking Oreo cookies, lol.

Pdarnall

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I have both, black and white, for two different white phones. The black-on-white setup is the "Oreo." Both look good in their own way.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21