Extra battery kit back in stock!

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
This thing has been on backorder for almost 2 months. It's finally back and I snagged one using my 50% off code. Even though my battery normally lasts me more than a full day it'll be nice to have an extra on those days when I go somewhere with crappy signal, which kills my battery, or on road trips.

Get it while you can!
Galaxy Note ® 4 Extra Battery Kit
Sucks that I had just ordered a couple of things from the site a couple of days ago. Should have waited and gotten free shipping.

GrassyKnoll312

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have a valid coupon code? The two I tried did not work. Any helpful input appreciated.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Posted via the Android Central App

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Where do you get the 50% off code ?

Posted via Galaxy Note 4 using the Android Central App
When you register any Samsung product on line they email you a 50% off code.

Anyone have a valid coupon code? The two I tried did not work. Any helpful input appreciated.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
You can try mine I don't need it anymore, but you have to be logged in.
r9K7819

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Saw it last night at Midnight. Used my 50% off code and got my order in quick. Just bought an extra battery earlier this week. Oh well.

GrassyKnoll312

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
When you register any Samsung product on line they email you a 50% off code.

You can try mine I don't need it anymore, but you have to be logged in.
r9K7819

Thanks Sux, that seemed to work just fine. They never sent me my code when I registered.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
This thing has been on backorder for almost 2 months. It's finally back and I snagged one using my 50% off code. Even though my battery normally lasts me more than a full day it'll be nice to have an extra on those days when I go somewhere with crappy signal, which kills my battery, or on road trips.

Get it while you can!
Galaxy Note ® 4 Extra Battery Kit
Sucks that I had just ordered a couple of things from the site a couple of days ago. Should have waited and gotten free shipping.
Thanks for the heads up. Finally got one!

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

ehstaley

May 8, 2011
Visit site
First of all, please forgive my ignorance. How are you guys using these extra batteries? When one dies, swap, swap once a month, or swap only when a battery is no longer at peak performance? I have read that refrigerating these at around 40% will keep their longevity the best. I have also read some people simply keep them in the charging cradle thing (technical term) charging all the time. Sorry for all the questions. I have not had a phone with a replaceable battery in quite a while and when I did, they were not near as affordable as the Samsung. Thanks guys!!!

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
First of all, please forgive my ignorance. How are you guys using these extra batteries? When one dies, swap, swap once a month, or swap only when a battery is no longer at peak performance? I have read that refrigerating these at around 40% will keep their longevity the best. I have also read some people simply keep them in the charging cradle thing (technical term) charging all the time. Sorry for all the questions. I have not had a phone with a replaceable battery in quite a while and when I did, they were not near as affordable as the Samsung. Thanks guys!!!

Once the battery is charged up, you can just remove them from the cradle and then use it when you need to. I keep a spare battery in the car and one at my work desk. If I think I will need a full charge before I leave, I can then just put the fully charged battery in and use it. There is a slow discharge but it's not significant. Usually the discharge is 1% per week. Temperature can be a factor.

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Looks like its out of stock again.

In the past I have bought much cheaper extra battery + charger on eBay. Are those not safe to use with Note 4?

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Dammit! Where was my email Samsung saying it was back in Stock! Been waiting for this forever.

Yeah, I got the email late last night, well after I saw the original post here - I went in and ordered it immediately after reading this here and it has shipped.

thetonyclifton

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I got one from mobilefun in UK. Nice product, very useful and well thought out, the charger itself is tidy and comes with a little case to carry the battery in, slip it in a pocket and two full charges!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz