This just came!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
So far I have gotten a lot of compliments on this case. I switch between this, the UAG Maverick and going naked. Naked still feels so good

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I personally love the feel of the Tech 21 case. It feels really snug and and durable.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Do you know if they offer a case that's completely clear...not much of a "red" person, but really like the case otherwise. Thanks for the pics!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Do you know if they offer a case that's completely clear...not much of a "red" person, but really like the case otherwise. Thanks for the pics!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
Nope, just what they have online. An all clear mesh would have been nice though.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Excellent feedback, no complaints, at least from me

Dusty Morrow

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the clear one from Tech 21 as well. After watching the video, at this point in time i do not believe there is another minimal case that can offer what this product does, in terms of protection. Side note.....i have been waiting FOREVER to get this in the mail lol. It was in Brooklyn, New York on Feb. 17th..and have still not received it to this day!!!!!!!! :/ Oh and can you confirm that the mic holes on the bottom work with verizon/att phones (the left mic hole should be elongated" i couldn't quit tell from the pics. thanks

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the clear one from Tech 21 as well. After watching the video, at this point in time i do not believe there is another minimal case that can offer what this product does, in terms of protection. Side note.....i have been waiting FOREVER to get this in the mail lol. It was in Brooklyn, New York on Feb. 17th..and have still not received it to this day!!!!!!!! :/ Oh and can you confirm that the mic holes on the bottom work with verizon/att phones (the left mic hole should be elongated" i couldn't quit tell from the pics. thanks

I ordered this case from Tech 21 when the clear mesh first became available. They confirmed that the case had the elongated mic hole to work with the Verizon Note 4. After waiting forever for the case to arrive it came with the regular two mic holes and not the elongated one for Verizon. They refunded me the full price including the $14.99 shipping and said to just toss the case. I believe these later ones have been corrected and will work with the Verizon Note 4 but it's still a crap shoot as to what you will receive. Good luck.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought this in the VZW store when I got my Note4. I havent had any other experiences with cases like this so I didnt know what to expect. It's thicker and bulkier than I wanted (compared to the casology TPU on my girlfriend's S5) but it does feel like it will protect from a fall better and the holes are perfect. The buttons feel like youre pressing the buttons. After getting my Diztronic in the mail today I can appreciate button fit. The diztronic sucks major testicles. buttons press if I touch the edge of the bezel covering.
The only problems so far:
the rear speaker is hard to hear if the phone is face up on a table. I've missed a couple calls but I changed to a louder ringtone to try to remedy the problem.
The bezel cover is really wide making it hard to swipe from the edge of the screen for certain functions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz