Cases for Version version

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So, finally upgraded Friday from the Note 2. I was unaware at the time that not all cases are compatible with the Verizon version. I did choose a simple TPU case while there, because I did want some protection with the intent of looking for more choices online.

I liked the Samsung case on my Note 2, but for some reason I didn't get the 50% off offer when I registered rhe on their site. Not even in my junk/spam box.

Anyway, what are some good case choices online? I've been on Amazon, but so many don't specifically call out Verizon. I don't want Otterbox thick, this TPU is a good size and will do for now, but rather boring.

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The Otterbox commuter is not bad at all. The UAG is also good but very tight to take on and off. Both of these have the right microphone cutouts for the Verizon version.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The Otterbox commuter is not bad at all. The UAG is also good but very tight to take on and off. Both of these have the right microphone cutouts for the Verizon version.

Thanks for your suggestions! I had the Otterbox commuter for my Note 2 and only used it a couple of times. And the UAG is too industrial looking for me (I'm a woman).

Tony DeLuce

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I got the Spigen NeoHybrid and it fits and looks great on my Verizon Note 4. Used a tech 21 on my Note 2 and it survived many a fall but was slippery and did not feel as good in the hand as this Spigen...

Last edited:

Chazwhiz

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I use an Incipio Dual Pro on my Verizon Note 4. It's amazing! Very little bulk added and feels great in the hand.

The S Pen is mightier than the S Sword.