Are there any cases that play nice with Qi charging on Note 4 besides the s-view flip case?

Chris Etheridge

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I dont know if I am just getting unlucky searches but I cant seem to find any case out there besides the s-view flip case that works well with the Qi wireless charging for my Note 4 (Verizon). I bought the Qi charging back cover replacement and a Qi charging pad from Samsung. Does anyone know of any? And to be honest, I dont know if cases even interfere with the Qi charging, I would assume they have the ability to block it or make it not work right. I would like a lifeproof case but open to any and all suggestions.

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
As long as they are not too thick, most tpu or bumper cases work with wireless charging. IF they will fit over the wireless charging cover, many/most do not. (Why I just use the sview flip cover w/ wireless charging), some of the thinner, more flexible ones will fit. The signal passes right through the case... As a matter of fact, I sometimes charge my Note 4 with the flip cover folded back, leaving the screen accessable during charging, charges just fine this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair