Anyone tried this N4 Extended Battery??

3L1

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I have the hyperion (more than doubles the stock battery) and the zerolemon (more than triples stock)... they are both awesome! ... as long as you don't mind turning your phone into a brick, haha

kabeeo

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine. It does make the phone thicker and heavier but to be honest I don't mind. The one thing I did not like about the phone was that it was too thin and too light in my hand. You have to charge/discharge a few times according to the directions. I left it on my charger all day yesterday (8 hours) like you're supposed to even when it says fully charged. So far I have had it on for about 16 hours at medium use and I'm at 57%. Instructions say to let it get low (but not too low) and then do the 8 hour thing again. Supposed to do it 4 times to break in the battery. I am very happy so far.

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine. It does make the phone thicker and heavier but to be honest I don't mind. The one thing I did not like about the phone was that it was too thin and too light in my hand. You have to charge/discharge a few times according to the directions. I left it on my charger all day yesterday (8 hours) like you're supposed to even when it says fully charged. So far I have had it on for about 16 hours at medium use and I'm at 57%. Instructions say to let it get low (but not too low) and then do the 8 hour thing again. Supposed to do it 4 times to break in the battery. I am very happy so far.

What was your screen on time for those 16 hrs?

kalinskym

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Zerolemon Note 4 10,000 mAh extended battery came out in December, it makes your phone look like a building brick

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma