Thanks to the moderator that suggested this case!

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently got a Note 4 and first bought the original Samsung Note 4 flip case that is supposed to show you the time even when the flap is covered....well it never did show me the time as it displayed on the box and it was very annoying to keep opening/closing it everytime I wanna check my phone.

So I was looking at the case suggestions here and was confused, many mixed reviews, some cases look nice, but don't fit perfectly, the buttons may or may not click perfectly (side buttons). The Otterbox case had many reviews stating the color is not what is actually in the image displayed.....so I was lost......

until a moderator mentioned this case:

Ballistic Urbanite Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

2d1n0aa.jpg

I just received it 2 days ago and it's perfect!! My Note 4 looks even more elegant with its perfectly rounded edged, sleep design, thin that you can place the phone in your pocket but still has double layer for perfect protection and feels very rugged! I have never bought such a quality case before and I thank you (Mr. Mod) for this suggestion!! The perfect mix for the Note 4. Along with a glass screen protector, now I feel I am very safe to protect my investment.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Glad that you like it. It is very stylish(imo) , with near heavy duty protection, but mid weight and mid size