What are the best cases for the Note 4?

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: Note 4 and Best Cases

I bought the Otter Box Defender for my Note 4. My reasoning was that why should I buy a top end phone and put a low protector case on it. The Otter Box comes with a screen shield and protects all corners of the phone.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

What cases could you recommend ?

I actually like the Samsung case that goes with this phone perfect fit. I had the incipio case but it does not feel good as the Samsung one. It provides good protection as well in case you were wondering.

Posted via the Android Central App

scuba_steve

May 1, 2011
Visit site

I actually like the Samsung case that goes with this phone perfect fit. I had the incipio case but it does not feel good as the Samsung one. It provides good protection as well in case you were wondering.

I have the same case and it is great in terms of protection and aesthetics, but it sure makes slipping the Note 4 into a pocket more difficult.

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site

I love the OtterBox Commuter case. Not as bulky as the defender, & I use a tempered glass screen to protect the display. The corners are sufficiently padded to protect them, I do believe.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

I personally love the Speck Candy Shell. It doesn't add a ton of bulk, protects well, and looks great!

Amazon.com: Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Retail Packaging - White/Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

This is my vote as well. I haven't fumbled my phone at all thanks to the grips, and I have tiny hands. I really like the rubberized lip around the screen. And like you said, it looks pretty dang good :). A friend of mine has this case for his iPhone 6+ as well.

mltvfl

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site

I'm currently using the Verus Damda Slide in gold. It's a good protection case with a slide out card compartment on the back that you can put a couple credit cards in. I also have the official Samsung Protective Case for when I want a thin case.

Posted from my SM-N910A

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

After a few unfortunate accidents with my phone in an Otterbox Defender case, I won't use anything else. (Neither the case, the phone or what the case landed on suffered any harm in any of the accidents, and one of them was having the phone almost thrown at a wall.) I don't think it would survive being driven over, but I don't think any case would.

iSpyNi

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site

I currently use a wireless charging back cover on my note 4. So it adds some bulk to the phone. The bulk isn't noticeable in hand but it's significant when applying cases. I use the tech 21 impactology classic mesh case. It easily fits over my wireless back cover and offers excellent drop and scratch protection. I also have an invisible shield privacy tempered glass on my display. I'm a very private person so having a large display sometimes counters that. privacy screen protector and tech 21 case are ideal for someone who wants a sleak case. Not too bulky, absorbs impact, protects all angles of the phone and doesn't scratch easily or look worn out after a few months this is the ideal selection for you.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I've been using the S View case since getting the phone. I bought a couple of others but keep coming back to the S View.

I have decided on the S-View screen, but I'm getting the one with wireless charging capability. I actually chose it, first, because I wanted wireless charging and, second, because I do like flip cases. I guess the window in front is a bonus. Do you have a glass screen protector on the phone, or would it not fit with the case. (Or possibly the screen protector would interfere with the function of the window?) I really wasn't drawn to the case for the window, although I imagine it could be handy. What do you like about it?

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm a case junkie and have four cases for my Note 4; two Spigens (Slim Armor, and Ultra Thin) Samsung wireless charging case with flip cover, and a generic one with plugs for the headphone and micro usb ports for when I run. I primarily use the Ultra Thin because it hardly adds any bulk. If I know I'll be in public places where I'm more likely to drop my phone, I go with the Slim Armor or the Samsung case. I like all three but if I had to pick one it would be the Ultra Thin.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site

I have decided on the S-View screen, but I'm getting the one with wireless charging capability. I actually chose it, first, because I wanted wireless charging and, second, because I do like flip cases. I guess the window in front is a bonus. Do you have a glass screen protector on the phone, or would it not fit with the case. (Or possibly the screen protector would interfere with the function of the window?) I really wasn't drawn to the case for the window, although I imagine it could be handy. What do you like about it?

I have a glass screen protector with my S-view case and it doesn't interfere with the function of the window at all. I'm staying with the regular S-view case as the Samung rep gave me a great deal on my glass screen protector and S-view case when I purchased my Note 4 at Best Buy.

I highly recommend everyone to purchase their devices at Best Buy as their mobile phone department has excellent customer service.

Posted via the AT&T Note 4