How do I set the LED flip cover notifications

abelmosh

May 8, 2015
Visit site
I bought a LED flip cover for my note 4 but I have a problem setting the notifications on the cover. They currently just appear randomly so and the information is not correct. I watched to know how to set it up in a way that it will show me when I have notification. please help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Princepia

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
It should just work. There is no set up. It will show spinning circles for most notifications. It will show texts if using stock messenger app, email if using stock, phone calls. And some other random animations like when you are listening to music, or turning up the volume.

Posted via the Android Central App

Duncan Annetts

May 15, 2015
Visit site
My LED case permanently does the 4 swirling dots whether I have a notification or not. The only time it shows anything else is when I have one of the primary notifications or if it is showing battery level/time etc.

I'm on Vodafone in the UK running KK 4.4.4 . I get this when using either Touchwiz or Nova.

Just the ability to turn off the "Other" notifications would be good enough, but setting up what notifications it'll swirl for would be better. The ability to design your own dancing LEDs would make it perfect.

I feel a bit short changed at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38