Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By meyerweb
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 4 camera details leak. Looks like it's a Sony sensor afterall

If true, this is good news for those interested in a high end camera from Samsung. I found this while searching for news.

Galaxy Note 4 camera details leak ahead of September launch | Greenbot

http://phandroid.com/2014/08/21/note-4-camera-info/

Carrier
    Stock Note 2

Default Re: Note 4 camera details leak. Looks like it's a Sony sensor afterall

Would have been nice to add some features, but more expense should have been made to increase the pixel quality!

Cheers, Jon

When you say after all is that a good or bad thing?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Zergslayer69 View Post
    When you say after all is that a good or bad thing?
    Good. The reason for "after all" is that, first, there was a rumor that it would be an ISOCELL. Then rumors said No, it will be a Sony Sensor. Then they said the Sony rumors were false and it is probably an ISOCELL, but now they are saying that it will be SONY. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather take my chances with a Sony sensor than with Samsung's ISOCELL, but that is just my personal opinion.

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of most Sony products, but right now they're making the best imaging sensors around, in pretty much any format, from cell phones to DSLRs.
    lazerproof likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Agreed. I'm not a big fan of most Sony products, but right now they're making the best imaging sensors around, in pretty much any format, from cell phones to DSLRs.
    Now the big question, at least for me is, the aperture size. I am not getting my hopes up, just crossing my fingers that it's at least f/1.8