Note 4 Again 5.7inch?

cootiesboy

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Again 5.7inch?

If Samsung gets rid of the home button and use on screen button and limit the bezels more, then 5.9 screen is not hard to achieve. But then ppl will start moaning about the loss of screen estate due to on screen button. Anyways, I think 5.7 is already a bit too much especially with the dimensions of the entire note 3. The note 2 was my limit and I couldn't be happier when I switched to the lg g3.

jbak3r

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site

I hear what you guys mean about wanting the bigger 6inch+ and getting the galaxy mega 2... But, the specs compared to the Note are kinda...meh

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

I think the 5.7 inch screen is big enough! There are times when I carry this thing in my pocket, I wish it were smaller.
But I do love my Note 3!

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Note-4-Leaka-Toranji-33.jpg

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Gotta be honest. The Note 3 to me is just about perfect. I would love to see the Note 4 have a camera as good or superior to the S5's but besides that... I don't need it to be faster. The screen is already magnificent. The size, to me, is perfect and the battery life is fine. ...just give me that better camera in the Note 4.

The Note III

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site

The same size screen in a smaller body is a better direction than a larger screen, IMHO.

I would absolutely love that and if the phone is even close to the one in the picture this might very well be the case. Only 24 hours to go :)

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site

If Samsung gets rid of the home button and use on screen button and limit the bezels more, then 5.9 screen is not hard to achieve. But then ppl will start moaning about the loss of screen estate due to on screen button. Anyways, I think 5.7 is already a bit too much especially with the dimensions of the entire note 3. The note 2 was my limit and I couldn't be happier when I switched to the lg g3.

You know that the two are about the same size right?

Posted via Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I actually find 5.7 to be plenty big and frankly I need to be able to carry it in my front pocket of my work clothes and weekend clothes (sorry no skinny jeans here folks just normal jeans and cargo shorts).

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I think 5.7 is plenty. It's a Shame they s don't put flagship specs into the mega for those who want a bigger screen.

Posted from my S5

ZuperioKing

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

I bought the Sony Zperia Ultra 6.4" and it was WAY to big. I have the Note 3 and its 5.7", anything above 6" is overkill. its a tablet, no longer a cell phone. I would say that the Galaxy Note 5 and beyond will probably be the same screen size, around 6" and the only difference would be design, internal hardware, camera and battery.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

While this Note 3 just feels "natural" in my hands I loved the size of the Lumia 1520 too. I would've loved for the 4 to be that size.

The Note III