- 11 Posts
So I plan on getting a Note 4 perhaps. However, I live in an area where the best source of internet is Tether via 4G LTE (USCC) as the only other options are satellite internet, and Im a HUGE gamer who streams, so that wont do.
My question is this: When I root, will I lose a lot of the new awesome features? I plan to stay on their stock ROM and not install Cyanogenmod or any other rom out there. I know you cant really say for sure since it hasnt come out, and a root hasnt even been formed for it yet.
But does anyone know if the S5 looses features upon root? Like Fingerprint scanner, the awesome camera, ect? I really want to keep all the new features, but sadly have to root for my tether.
- 08-27-2014, 06:49 PM #2
- 08-27-2014, 06:56 PM #3"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By gkginger101 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 02:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2014, 11:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:47 PM