More Galaxy Note 4 images have appeared.. Look at that slim bezel

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
That looks very nice! I can't wait to get my hands on it. It's hard to tell from that picture, but does it look like the phone is submerged in water, or is it covered by transparent plastic?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That looks very nice! I can't wait to get my hands on it. It's hard to tell from that picture, but does it look like the phone is submerged in water, or is it covered by transparent plastic?

It looks like there's water droplets on the glass or whatever that is. Can't wait to see what the Note 4 offers!

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
200_s.gif

Formerly Known As

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Slim bezels sides & top & bottom....
Could it be that the phone is the same size but screen is somewhat bigger??? !
OK, I have a very rich fantasy life.
😀

Posted via Android Central App

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Yep that's what I expect. Bigger screen but same size phone.

All the rumors and leaks say 5.7" screen, just like the Note 3. Thinner bezels would mean a smaller phone, which works for me.

I'm not sure that linked image is accurate. It looks to me like part of the top bezel is hidden by the horizontal bars in front of the poster. And the rectangular button doesn't match what's on the Note 4 videos that Samsung has released.

Samsung Inadvertently Confirms Metal Frame on Note 4 - Samsung Update

Look at the 40 and 45 second mark in the first video, and the 32 second, 39 second and 52 second frames in the second video. The Note 4 in these videos looks pretty much like a Note 3 with a metal frame, complete with rounded button and top bezel.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

Last edited:

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I love the Note series, but nothing beats the Moto X line for pure compactness and power and everyday usability.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
All the rumors and leaks say 5.7" screen, just like the Note 3. Thinner bezels would mean a smaller phone, which works for me.

I'm not sure that linked image is accurate. It looks to me like part of the top bezel is hidden by the horizontal bars in front of the poster. And the rectangular button doesn't match what's on the Note 4 videos that Samsung has released.

Samsung Inadvertently Confirms Metal Frame on Note 4 - Samsung Update

Look at the 40 and 45 second mark in the first video, and the 32 second, 39 second and 52 second frames in the second video. The Note 4 in these videos looks pretty much like a Note 3 with a metal frame, complete with rounded button and top bezel.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

The phone in both of those videos from your link is a Note 3. The one on the IFA poster appears to be the real deal, a Note 4.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The phone in both of those videos from your link is a Note 3. The one on the IFA poster appears to be the real deal, a Note 4.

I thought so too. Samsung isn't going to show off the Note 4 in a video until its announced.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Carla97220

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I love the Note series, but nothing beats the Moto X line for pure compactness and power and everyday usability.

I don't know anybody who buys the Note(1, 2, 3, or 4) for its "compactness" :)

Don't flame me on this, but if i want "compactness" I'll probably get the iPhone 5s.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't know anybody who buys the Note(1, 2, 3, or 4) for its "compactness" :)

Don't flame me on this, but if i want "compactness" I'll probably get the iPhone 5s.

The iPhone isn't compact it is just a smaller phone. The Moto X is compact however with most of the front of the device being screen. And of course no one buys a Note for how compact it is but for its power, ability and size. I am more than willing to see it when it comes out, but I wouldn't be able to utilize it as a daily driver.