What Accessories Will You Want for Your Note 4 (when you can get them)

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I will want what I have for my SGS4 right now :cool::

• Screen Protector (Installed by VZW rep)
  • Extra Stock Battery with Offboard Charger
  • Seidio Surface Case with Metal Kickstand and Holster
  • Seidio Extended Battery with Extended Cover
  • Sandisk 64GB MicroSD Card
  • Wacom Stylus

How about you?? What else....

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's a whole lot of extra batteries... o_O

For me, it would only be a decent cover that doesn't add bulk to an already large phone (if I do upgrade my Note 3, that is...). Too many bad experiences with Samsung Phones and SD Cards to trust them anymore with any external storage, so I'm only hoping this will come out with a decent 64GB as the standard (and that Sammy doesn't take away 32GB on OS alone)

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Screen protector and UAG black case. Hopefully they go on sale soon after the Note 4 is announced, so I can have them before receiving the Note 4.

later on, the largest extended battery Zero Lemon will offer.

furiousyellow

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
The only part I don't like about buying new phones: new accessories.

1. ProClip dash mount
2. Spare batteries
3. Docking cradles
4. Screen protector.

At least it will be cheaper than when I upgraded from iPhone to S4. :-!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably just nab a spare battery... But other than that.. Nothing I can think of.

I may.. Keyword may.. Nab a case with a kickstand to use for lunch breaks and stuff.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Arm band for running and gym
Dash mount
cradle
maybe spare battery ( I will wait and see how big the battery that comes with the phone is)

QBert

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Here's my list:
Screen protector - I have had great success with Best Skins Ever
Maybe a case - something that doesn't add much bulk though. I will be coming from the S3 so it will already be a jump in size.
Qi charging back and pad - would be awesome if it was capable of wireless charging out of the box though - either way I will wait for the qi charger to go on sale somewhere.
MicroSD card - again will wait for a sale somewhere. Although like someone else said my last one failed and I was lucky enough to get my pictures off of it but not sure I trust them yet.

Posted via Android Central App

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
- cat 10 MicroSD card maybe with 128 GB support ?
- ip 68 an Mil-Std 662 proved Seidio case with an armgrip for the gym
- a screen protector that doesn't take awy from the clarity of the display

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Speck candyshell grip, Otterbox commuter, red pepper case, Spigen slim nano tr screen protector.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The ProCLip Dash Mounts are really nice. I have one mounted to the AC vent in my 2012 Ford Explorer...there's enough clearance that A/C still blows nicely through *and* it cools my SGS4 when navigating and charging too.

I bought the adjustable holder for my SGS4 so I could use it with a larger case...I expect it will fit the Note 4 in a Seidio thin case nicely.

The only part I don't like about buying new phones: new accessories.

1. ProClip dash mount
2. Spare batteries
3. Docking cradles
4. Screen protector.

At least it will be cheaper than when I upgraded from iPhone to S4. :-!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I already got my 128GB SanDisk microSD card, and will order a Spigen Neo-Hybrid and a spare battery/charger bundle from Samsung and a tempered glass screen protector but thats it for me.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I already got my 128GB SanDisk microSD card, and will order a Spigen Neo-Hybrid and a spare battery/charger bundle from Samsung and a tempered glass screen protector but thats it for me.
If I were you, go for Verus iron shield. They look the same with Neo Hybrid but Verus got aluminum frame.

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I've always been a fan of a spare (or two) battery and an external charger. Going from zero battery to 100% in an instant is just so satisfying.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Glass screen protector
Spare battery kit
128 GB micro SD card
S view case
Gear S
Samsung headphones (level in)

Posted from my S5

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's a whole lot of extra batteries... o_O

For me, it would only be a decent cover that doesn't add bulk to an already large phone (if I do upgrade my Note 3, that is...). Too many bad experiences with Samsung Phones and SD Cards to trust them anymore with any external storage, so I'm only hoping this will come out with a decent 64GB as the standard (and that Sammy doesn't take away 32GB on OS alone)

The Samsung pro micro SD 64GB is amazing. have it in my Tab S 10.5 and much better then the old San Disk one in my Note 3. Got it from Bestbuy after they price matched Amazon's price of $55. Amazon selling it for $59 last time i checked. Faster read and write speeds and much more reliable

I want the new LED case though :D