Note 4 Underwhelmed after the reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Any one else underwhelmed after the reveal? The Note 4 and Edge both had some bright spots but I myself can't justify an upgrade right now after that showing.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

atrain311qes109

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Underwhelmed after the reveal

Any one else underwhelmed after the reveal? The Note 4 and Edge both had some bright spots but I myself can't justify an upgrade right now after that showing.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

I apologize, I haven't seen the reveal yet. Any highlights? Or everything we knew already?

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

I don't feel the need to rush out and get it either. But it could be worse, imagine the underwhelming feeling if you were an apple fan. Next week will tell all but doesn't look to impress either.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 3

gohangel

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

It really let me down just like s5 but I need a new phone. I thought they had a 64 bit phone ready or something

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

It really let me down just like s5 but I need a new phone. I thought they had a 64 bit phone ready or something

Posted via Android Central App

And use a underpowered CPU? Qualcomm only offers the 410 i believe for 64bit CPU's and the errr 810 which i believe is the 64bit for top of the line phones will be coming out early 2015 so the 805 is the best available option for Samsung. Qualcomm stated a Early 2015 release for the 810 so the Galaxy S6 might have it.

Honestly I love this phone. Have to pay off $136 off my Note 3 with T-mobile and have Jump! so might wait the year to upgrade to see what the S6 offers but Probably pay off the $136 so i can Jump! to the Note 4 :)

I love the OIS , 16 MP camera and Ultra power saver mode which is more useful on a phone then my Tab S 10.5 :p

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

coming from an S5 I can imagine this phone doesnt look at that interesting. On my side though, I would be coming from a Note 2. Everything looks amazing lol

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

If you have a Note 3 or S5 yes it will be underwhelming. But for those on a S4/S3/Note 2, they have something real nice to buy for themselves this fall/winter (unless someone buys it for them as a gift :-o). Me personally, it looks like the Note 3 refined. It looks pretty, has pretty specs, and has more of the same of the S5 (a very good phone) and then some with the added Note features. I swear to everyone here, if I wasn't anti-phablet I would buy one day one somehow.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The screen has me interested... And if the camera is better...

gladesmellzgood

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I have been waiting for a phone on T-Mobile I want to upgrade to and this looks like the one. Unless the moto x+1 or the iPhone 6 really wow me. Not so sure about that Gear S though and I think the Moto 360 is the watch for me :D

Happy shopping Gents.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

If you have a Note 3 or S5 yes it will be underwhelming. But for those on a S4/S3/Note 2, they have something real nice to buy for themselves this fall/winter (unless someone buys it for them as a gift :-o). Me personally, it looks like the Note 3 refined. It looks pretty, has pretty specs, and has more of the same of the S5 (a very good phone) and then some with the added Note features. I swear to everyone here, if I wasn't anti-phablet I would buy one day one somehow.

I have the note 3 and don't think I am underwhelmed. I am probably going to pay off enough of my EIP to Jump! and get it on launch :) love the OIS, Screen and new S-pen features. Also Ultra power saver mode is amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463